Friday, September 23, 2011

How is the drive with brembo brakes?

I was wondering if I put brembo brakes into the enthusiast 350z, would the braking be harder? I just wanted to know what the difference feels like. Obviously it will brake faster. I wanted to know how are they are better.How is the drive with brembo brakes?Misconceptions about braking abound. Factory brakes stop just fine during the first 10 to 15 laps at a road course then get to hot then start to fade. Extra caliper pistons larger brake pads may but not necessarily always provide harder or shorter stopping distance. Mostly larger rotors and bigger calipers will improve stopping distance and amount of heavy braking you can do. Bigger rotors and calipers weigh more however. Things you can do to improve your stock brakes Metal braided brake hoses and replace the fade prone DOT 3 brake fluid with DOT 4 and use HAWK or other brand high performance brake pads. Brembo, Stop Tech, Behr and APR all make very good upgrades. (BUT) 350Z with anti lock brakes will only stop as good as the electronic controls will allow.How is the drive with brembo brakes?braking with deffinitly be harder. they stop way harder an faster, as well as staying cooler. cooler braking is betterHow is the drive with brembo brakes?Brembo brakes are very responsive, but I've had no 'hard' braking effect on my 350z.

I have had plenty of times when I've had to brake suddenly, but it's always been a very quick, but smooth braking.

The only negative point I have about Brembo brakes is that there's a heck of a lot of brake dust comes off them. But that's not really an issue. As other posters have said, stock brakes will be fine, but personally, I prefer something with a bit more trust factor built in, and for me, that's Brembo. Plus they add a little something to the look of the car too.

No comments:

Post a Comment