Monday, September 19, 2011

Any suggestions for a reputable car repair shop in Chicago to do my brakes?

I need to find someone who can do my brakes (just pads and regrind my rotors), that's not going to rip me off, in the Chicagoland area. The last guy I went to charged me $150 to fix a resonator cap on my muffler. Does that seem excessive? If not, I just assume go back to him. How much should I be looking to pay for average pads and rotor regrinding? Any help on this is appreciated.Any suggestions for a reputable car repair shop in Chicago to do my brakes?Go to 2-3 different places and get an estimate and then decide.Any suggestions for a reputable car repair shop in Chicago to do my brakes?thats about right.

a couple hundred dollars for the breaks..
  • do for extremely dry skin
  • sort of mormon repellent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment