Monday, September 19, 2011

When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?

While driving my car, when I hit brakes, my steering wheel starts vibrating a lot and then my whole car starts vibrating. Can anyone tell what the problem might be? also if anyone can tell how much it would cost to repair it?



Thanks When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?your front brake rotors are warped and need resurfaced, if you just had the brakes replaced resurfacing of the rotors is part of the job and apparently they didn't do it.When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?While the rotors can be causing this, the front wheel bearings may also be doing this. My truck was doing the same thing, so I changed the rotors and brakes, still doing it, so I rotated the tires, still did it, then I noticed I could move one of the wheels with the tire on, changed the hub, vibration went awayWhen I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?Camrys are known for this and it sounds like you or someone else rides the brakes alot or brakes really hard and the rotors have gotten really hot and warped. You can have them turned it may stop, but replacment is best with high performance pads for a race car is what you need. Call Tuff Toys in Perry N.Y. and he can set you up real cheap.When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?Sounds like warped front brake rotors. Did you just have brakes done? Resurfacing rotors too thin can cause this. Best bet is to replace the rotors and pads and examine the calipers while you're in there.When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?The rotors they are warped and id replace all my brakes while i was at itWhen I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?Warped brake rotors, You din't say what kind of car, most rotors are under $30 each.When I hit brakes of my car, my steering wheel starts vibratiing and simultaneously my whole car vibrates?replace the front brake rotors they are warped

No comments:

Post a Comment