Friday, September 23, 2011

The brakes in my Honda work when it's off but when I turn it on the brakes hit the floor. How can I fix it?

It's a 1994 Honda Civic, the brake fluid level is fine and there doesn't appear to be any leaks. The brakes are also brand new.The brakes in my Honda work when it's off but when I turn it on the brakes hit the floor. How can I fix it?if you press the brakes when the car is off the brake should get hard after a while when you turn the car on and the brake goes all the way down that means that your brake booster is ging to be bad!!! before you change it try to bleed it if it stilll dont work then it would be your booster for sure!!!]The brakes in my Honda work when it's off but when I turn it on the brakes hit the floor. How can I fix it?master is bad or its need to have brake bledThe brakes in my Honda work when it's off but when I turn it on the brakes hit the floor. How can I fix it?i think that when you installed the new pads you did not bleed the brake and add fluid in.

check that out first which is simple before you waste any money
  • blue hair
  • Duvet sets for toddler beds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment