Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cost to turn brakes and replace brake pads for my car?

I wanna buy a 89 Ford Bronco for my first car. But the one i want says it would need the brakes will to be turned and pads replaced. How much do you think that would cost?Cost to turn brakes and replace brake pads for my car?If you do it yourself you're best off just buying new rotors. Rotors and pads should be under a hundred bucks. It would cost about $250 to get it done at a shop. (Because brake shops are a rip-off!)Cost to turn brakes and replace brake pads for my car?Maybe the only work that needs to be done is new pads and rotors turned and then again maybe not. What if it needs new new calipers or a new master cylinder. It could be $1,000 or more. $250 is about right for pads and rotors on one axle.



Many repair shops will give you a free estimate. I'd suggest you get a couple of your own estimates before buying. If he won't let you have the car to get an estimate shop elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment