Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much will it cost to replace my brakes?

How much will it cost to pay a mechanic to replace the brakes (probably drums/pads/everything- it makes a really bad grinding sound when you step on the brakes) in my husband's 1990 Dodge Dynasty?



Also, the driver's side windshield wiper stopped working. Any estimate on that repair?



Thanks so much for your help! I want to know if we should prepare to buy a new car...



Thanks again!How much will it cost to replace my brakes?$200 for any two wheels. Don't go to Midas or any other national franchised repair center. Find a local shop people say is good below:



http://www.iatn.net/shopfinder/How much will it cost to replace my brakes?I just completed the brakes on a 1988 Volvo for one of my customers. New pads, rotors and hardware in the front and rear. They had that whole grinding thing going on as well.



$375 dollars later they have fully functioning, safe brakes

No comments:

Post a Comment