Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How would I re-engage v-brakes on the front wheel of my bike?

I had to release the brakes on my bike (2009 Diamondback Outlook) to take off the front wheel to fit the bike in my car. Now, I put the front wheel back on, but I can't figure out how to re-engage the brakes. The bike has v-brakes. A picture or video on how to do it would be great, but I can't find one. Thank you for your help.How would I re-engage v-brakes on the front wheel of my bike?It's really very simple once you know how, take a look at this small tutorial: http://bicycletutor.com/adjust-v-brakes/How would I re-engage v-brakes on the front wheel of my bike?the first thing that comes to mind is have you tried undoing the adjustment for the brakes and squeezing the tire while you fit the wheel back in.?
  • How to make a baby quilt
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment