Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I fix burned pads on a mtn bikes disc brakes?

I have a specialized that has disc brakes front and rear. I do a lot of downhill mtn biking, and I think I have burned my brakes. they dont grab like they are supposed to. How can I fix that, and how can I avoid that?How do I fix burned pads on a mtn bikes disc brakes?Fix it by replacing the pads with new. Swiss Stop makes awesome pads and a fluid to %26quot;condition%26quot; them before you install.



Avoid fast wear by alternating front to back brakes, when possible, on long descents. Never let go completely when control is necessary. Practice on some safe know runs first by easing off the rear when you feel the front slowing you and then the opposite. This will save your pads and rotors.
  • lock file
  • act around males
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment