Friday, June 3, 2011

How many brakes should you get in a 10hr work shift?

At my job, they recently change our 8hr work shifts to 4-10s but the brakes stayed the same. Shouldn't they add one more brake? 4 instead of 3? Two 15 min. and 1/2hr. I live in the state of AZ. Where can I research?How many brakes should you get in a 10hr work shift?For every job I've worked my breaks have been different. Fast food we got one 15 minute break for each 4/5 hour shift. I worked at a gas station and we didnt get set breaks, and now I deal poker and I get one 20 minute break for every hour that I work. In your situation it does seem like they should add one more 15 minute break in there since you are there for an extra two hours. Have you talked to them about this? How many brakes should you get in a 10hr work shift?we're supposed to get a fifteen minute break every two hours, with a half hour lunch.

guess you would have to check out labor laws or do you have a union.

No comments:

Post a Comment