Friday, June 3, 2011

Why are the brakes in my car pulsating?

('01 Jetta) Within the last couple days my brakes have started to pulsate when I use them... I can feel it with my foot through the pedal. It feels kind of like ABS, as if they were pumping. The more dramatic the braking the more noticeable it is. I should mention I got a whole new brake set on all four tires exactly two years ago. Any ideas? If so, who can fix it and how much?Why are the brakes in my car pulsating?Put new rotors and brake pads on the vehicle. You will now have cured the problem.

Dr AWhy are the brakes in my car pulsating?2 years since you last had breaks? i am guessing you have some issues with your break pads and also that %26quot;pumping%26quot; it you ABS system. could be break dust on the sensor or a bad sensor. either way having your breaks serviced would be your best course of action right now and any shop can provide that service for youWhy are the brakes in my car pulsating?pads could be going bad wich there for warped your rotors. New pads and rotors and you should be good to goodWhy are the brakes in my car pulsating?could be warped brake rotors. need to have checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment