Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?

ok now read ALL of this you'll need it to answer my question.....

There is this guy that i like and I try to flirt with him and laugh at things he says (that are funny) but nothing works!!! and sometimes he gives me a look saying he likes me then he doesn't my best friend said he looks back at me during social studies class all the time now im 13 and in my school saying will you go out with me means will you be my girl friend and i've liked this guy for a WHOLE year and he goes for girls with a wild funny personality now don't tell me to try to have a wild funny personality then i wouldn't be myself and don't say you can't make a guy ask you out or like i know that so don't say that.....i've made guys like me before but its hard to brake the ice with him HOW DO I TRY TO MAKE HIM ASK ME OUT!!!How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?you dont need to change your personality to make someone happy btw. all you need to do is to say the right thing at the right time.

for example when he says sumthing really funny, just wen u meet up with him later on, just tell him how funny he is and how much you wish u cud be like him. try to talk him up, ask his number, tell him you are bored and really need his help coz he is the only one who can make you laugh. countless other things. boys love being praised, it makes them open.

and dont worry if he doesnt ask you out yet, just wait and slowly ecome close to him. tell him more and more stuff and keep talking and exchange glances with him in class. many things to to

just do the right thing at the right mind.

trust your heart. ;)



dont try to start it all at once like the ppl above are telling you. if you kiss him and it kinda feels weird for him, that will mean BOOM. he wont even talk coz it will feel weird for him.

also dont do anything flirty or sudden until you gain his trust and he is close to you.



dont try it all of a sudden. he will think sumthing is weird. do all the make-up and perfumes suggested below only on a first date, to show him that you care about him.How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?o your own thing try to make a note which says ''I LIKE YOU'' if you are nervous but don't worry i really thing he likes you but he just seem unlikely How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?lol gud luck with thatHow do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?wear somethin that reveals a littleHow do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?Kiss him

its that simple



Find out one of the movies he likes

and say

%26quot;i rented pulp fiction(or whatever movie it is) last night it was awesome%26quot;

then he will say I LOVE that movie

then ask him if he wants he wants to watch it with you



he will say sure



when you are at home get awkward rub your finger on his lips

then he will lean in you will kiss

then most likely by the end of the night he will ask you out



if you can't have boys over or you aren't comfortable kissing him like that



Get one of your friends to ask him to ask you outHow do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?you cant make em ask you out lols...

but look.. try to flirt with him..

give em look and try to get close to him like if your going to kiss him and then back up and lugh..

try to play around with him..

hug him when yah sai hi to eachother give me a kiss in the cheak when ya what hold em by his arm..

so like ur not telling him%26quot; i like you%26quot; but your making him kinda wonder and think about you....

get me..

thats wat i doo and most of the tyme it werkz lolx..How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?Step 1) Make sure he doesnt have a girlfriend...

Step 2) Have a guy friend, or girl friend, make friends with him

Step 3) Eventually have that friends ask him who he likes

Step 4) Have your friend tell him to ask you out



I call it %26quot;Plan A.%26quot; It wouldve worked for me but he had a girlfriend...How do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?i go to the guy i liked over msn

wat wud u do if i told you i knew sum1 who liked you?

he said: i wud ask who it was

i said: have a guess

he said: is it you?

i said: wat if it was?

he said: i wud be like wow thats amazing because your really sexci and have a great personality!



then there was a 2 min gap then he said: is it you?

isaid: yep

he was like wow r u serious?



lol then he goes: then we'd best get too kow each other better :)



so 3 weeks on from this he finally kissed me yesterday :) and asked me out x







so good luck! xxxHow do I (try) to get this one guy to ask me out?the old blunt truth is...

be pretty.

wear a little more revealing clothes.

u can splurge on a one day outfit

buy a white undershirt, a navy blue abercrombie shirt thats low cut so it shows the white shirt.

an abercrombie [or Hollister, for less expensive] short jean skirt

a leather abercrombie belt.

hollister or abercrombie flipflops

if u have one of those Tiffany %26amp; Co. necklases that says %26quot;please return to Tiffany and Co.%26quot; wear that, or silver/gold necklace. or nothing



try a little more makeup.

a bronzer and powder/liquid foundation to cover up any flaws and give ur skin a glow. use a powder if u have oily skin

wear a coat or two of mascara.

wear a little NATURAL looking eyeshadow that matches ur foundation

color ur lips in a shiny natural light pink lipgloss

make sure to belnd ur makeup well so its doesnt show



i dont know what ur hair looks like but all girls can look good with straightened hair. if u have a flatiron, use it.

shampoo and condition hair with a antifrizz/shine shampoo and conditioner,

then apply a shine serum

the ultimate one is Bedhead Afterparty cream [in the pink bottle]

flatiron ur hair WITH a heat spray and then when done apply any light hold or shine hairspray



the finishing touch is a sexy perfume.

the best is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy

or Ralph Lauren Notorious

ur mom should have a sexy perfume

just make sure its not like some musk old lady thing



every boy in school should be after u =]
  • get their medical advice
  • Difference between Malotic and Otomax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment