Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can i brake up with him?

im 19 and im going out with a guy who's 20.I did every thing my friends tell me to do because i want to brake up with him and none of their advices work. pliz help...How can i brake up with him?okay this is what you do this is very important so pay attention.. first you say %26quot;i'm breaking up with you.%26quot; and then it's over.How can i brake up with him?Everybody has a threshold that breaks the camel's back.

i don't think you have studied the guy enough to even know

his thingy.

First thing is you should protect yourself.

Don't keep this situation hush hush from people.

Let people, parents, school counsellors, church pastors

know about it to serve as a deterrent to him having any funny

ideas about coming back at you.

Now this is what I girl did to get me out of her life once.

1.She turns the light off with me in the room when

she is stepping out

2.she comes brings in another guy into our bedroom and they

chat and eat and make all the noise as if I was not there.

3.No hi's nor hellos

4.Change the lock to the apartment door and a whole

list of things like i was invisible.

so when I had finally had it,

there was no way i was ever going back there to that shack
  • protecting endangered species
  • date with a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment