Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i fix my brakes on my 400ex?

ive got new brakes on my 400ex, but when i squeeze them theres not braking, ive got fluid in them, blead them and every thing, they just wont work, how do i get it to work? reply asap. its making me very mad, my atv is only form of transportation.How do i fix my brakes on my 400ex?It is most likely that you have not managed to bleed all the air out of the system.How do i fix my brakes on my 400ex?If you're going to perform mechanical work on anything, the first thing you should consider is %26quot;is this a project I can successfully complete without damaging or breaking my [whatever you're working on] further?%26quot;



It's not exactly easy instructing someone on how to 'fix' breaks, but I would recommend looking it up online yourself for an online video tutorial or something of that nature. My top (and highest) recommendation would be to have a professional complete it for you and take you through the propper process step by step so that in the future, you will know how to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment