Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I bleed the brakes and master cylinder on a 98 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana edition?

I've never bleed brakes before. I've heard that vehicles that have ABS have to be bled in a special way. I'd rather not go out and buy the service manual if I can get this question answered here. So how do I bleed the brakes and master cylinder on my 98 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana edition?How do I bleed the brakes and master cylinder on a 98 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana edition?Assuming you don't have any ABS faults, it's basically just a matter of relieving the accumulator pressure before you start with the normal bleeding procedure. Go to autozone.com and register. Enter your vehicle info in the profile. Click the links for %26quot;repair info%26quot;, then %26quot;view repair guides%26quot;, to access the repair guide for your vehicle for complete directions, including pictures. Click the following links from there for each section;



# BRAKES

# ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM ABS

# BLEEDING THE ABS SYSTEM



# BRAKES

# BRAKE OPERATING SYSTEM

# BLEEDING BRAKE SYSTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment